Have you been longing to watch a warm sunset with your toes in the sand?
Do you dream of your own personal island paradise?
Are you ready to purchase Maui luxury real estate?
You don’t have to do it alone! A Maui real estate agent can help you navigate through the process and help you navigate the nuances of Maui real estate.
A real estate agent can guide you through:
- Market trends – Learn about demand, average pricing, and hot properties and locations.
- The home buying process – Complete the steps in the right order for a seamless experience!
- Tough decisions – What do you do if your offer is rejected? A Maui real estate agent’s advice comes from experience and expertise.
A Maui real estate agent can also help you navigate the unique aspects of Maui luxury real estate that aren’t typical to the mainland. These include:
- Finding the right location – Each of Maui’s communities have their own personality. If you want to be by the beach in a resort area, you may choose Lahaina or Kihei. If you want to be far from tourists with acreage, you may choose the Upcountry area. Learn which location is right for you!
- Financing with Hawaiian banks – Your mainland bank of choice may not operate in Hawaii, so it’s recommended that you finance with a Hawaiian bank. Short term rental condos can only be financed with a Hawaii licensed lender. Contact us and let us put you in touch with some of our excellent choice of lenders.
- Land tenure – There are two common types of land tenure in Maui: leasehold and fee simple. Fee simple properties include the land your property sits on, while leasehold properties do not. Let us help you navigate to the property that works best for you.
- Investment property options – To supplement your investment, you can turn your property into an investment property by renting it out while you’re not there. There are different types of rentals, property rules, and property management aspects to figure out. Robyn and Mark can help you find the perfect investment property! There are residential condos allowing for 6 months or more, or short-term condos allowing for the day, week or month.
It’s the Perfect Time to Purchase Maui Luxury Real Estate!
Escape from bleak winter skies to sunshine and Mai Tais! Winter is whale watching season – watch Humpback whales and their calves surface from your lanai! These majestic giants are a wonderful treat.
Need a realtor you can trust?
Robyn Curletti is an Accredited Maui Luxury REALTOR, Broker
Robyn is a REALTOR, Broker & has earned an E-Pro Certification, Accredited Buyer’s Representation Designation (ABR) and Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS). Realtors who receive the ABR & CRS Designations have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated an outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
Contact Robyn and Mark of the Maui Luxury Team today to purchase Maui luxury real estate!